No Insurance? No Problem ...
SmileClub, Tooth & Co's exclusive dental savings program, offers significant savings on dental care for your children without the hassles and limitations of traditional insurance. For one low annual fee your child receives unlimited discounted services on most dental procedures:
- Routine exam, x-rays, cleaning and fluoride application
- Emergency visits and follow ups
- Fillings and sealants
- Root canal / Pulp therapies
- Space maintainers
SmileClub is a discount from our usual and customary fees and can not be used in combination with insurance or other discount programs or promotions. Elective treatment including fee for sedation dentistry is NOT included. Please see details below and feel free to contact us for more information, details, and limitations.
How Does SmileClub Compare to a Traditional Insurance Coverage?
- One low fee of $75 for the first child and $40 for each additional
- 15% savings if paid with a credit card or 20% savings if paid cash or check
- No yearly maximums limits on savings
- No claims to submit
- Care from a pediatric specialist at a child- friendly, technically advanced facility with an array of amenities to make your visits as pleasant and comfortable as possible
- No waiting period - use benefits immediately
- Enrollment is quick and easy
Traditional Dental Insurance
- Costly monthly premiums & office co-pays
- Variable levels of coverage for preventative and other dental treatment
- Maximum coverage averages $500-$2500/yr
- Complicated & confusing claim submission process & delayed reimbursement
- Limited choice of dental providers covered
- Waiting period before benefits start
- Cumbersome application process
Just $75 for the first child, and $40 for each additional child.
* Discount does NOT apply with any other offers or interest-free financing.
* Discount does NOT apply to sedation fees (nitrous oxide, oral conscious sedation, or general anesthesia in OR).