No Insurance? No Problem.
SmileClub, Tooth & Co's exclusive dental savings program, offers significant savings on dental care for your children without the hassles and limitations of traditional insurance. For one low annual fee your child receives unlimited discounted services on most dental procedures:
- Routine exam, x-rays, cleaning and fluoride application
- Emergency visits and follow ups
- Fillings and sealants
- Root canal/Pulp therapies
- Space maintainers
SmileClub is a discount from our usual and customary fees and can not be used in combination with insurance or other discount programs or promotions. Elective treatment, including the fee for sedation dentistry, is NOT included. Read on for details, and feel free to contact us with any questions or for more information.
How Does SmileClub Compare to a Traditional Insurance Plan?
- One low annual fee of $75 for the first child and $40 for each additional child
- 15% savings on services paid with a credit card, or 20% savings when paid by cash or check
- No yearly maximums or limits on savings
- No claims to submit
- Care from a pediatric specialist at a child-focused, technically advanced facility with an array of amenities to make your visits as pleasant and comfortable as possible
- No waiting period - use benefits immediately
- Enrollment is quick and easy
Traditional Dental Insurance
- Costly monthly premiums & office co-pays
- Variable levels of coverage for different types of dental treatment (preventative vs. restoration, etc.)
- Maximum coverage averages $500-$2000/yr
- Complicated claim submission process & delayed reimbursement
- Limited choice of dental providers covered
- Waiting period before benefits start
- Cumbersome application process
Why wait? If SmileClub sounds like a good fit for your family, contact our office to get started!
* Discount does NOT apply with any other offers or interest-free financing.
* Discount does NOT apply to elective treatment, including sedation fees (nitrous oxide, oral conscious sedation, or general anesthesia in OR).